Sunday, June 19, 2016

Star Trek fans hate me

Greeting Howlers!

It is I, 11,000 time published fan fiction author Eric Worse. Have you ever noticed that I don't post very often, aka ever, on Star Trek forums, pages or groups? Doesn't it seem strange that I, a man who write Star Trek 2 and 3, isn't begging for attention there like I do on the horror pages? Well there is a simple reason for that fans. They won't put up with my bullshit and lies. Oh my flipping God, why wont they just believe my lies like Derek does?

It just pisses me off that fans expect me to be honest. It's like those Friday the 13th fans that wont acknowledge that I saved the franchise. My books are cannon. Yes cannon, because they are too important for just one "n".


But honestly howeleries, that's why I commemorate my bullying and ranting in horror, but claim my biggest lies about science fiction. See if I claimed I directed or wrote Dawn of the Dead, all the horror fans would call me out. So I lie on horror boards about writing Star Trek. That way the hard core Trekkers won't call me out and laugh at me. Oh the ones who know of me still laugh at me, but it's on Star Trek boards. I don't go there. They actually know I'm full of shit and I'm probably banned from most of them anyway.

So I will stay here in the horror community. Surrounded by losers like Zernie, Derek and Baron Banjo, and the people who haven't figured out I'm full of shit yet.  I'll block and delete anyone who doesn't bow before me. Hell I deleted my own sister for being a bitch to me. Jeanette got the claws! Now I'm going back to the basement to eat left over birthday cake and play with my Batman toys. Who am I kidding, I never have left over cake. Time to buy a new one!

TTFN and remember, keep believing my lies or I'll ban you!

No comments:

Post a Comment