Saturday, June 11, 2016

The Lion gets the boot, no claws in sight

Well Howlies, it isn't easy being a mentally unstable fan fiction writer. This last week, yours truly, the cowardly lion of horror fan fiction got fired from Linkville press. Yes, I know just a couple weeks back I was bragging about how I couldn't be fired. Whoopsie. My bad.



Well it happens to the best of us and now it has happened to the worse. I bare no anger toward them, as any legitimate business would fire me as soon as possible. I'm just shocked and disgusted they associated with me this long! Being an online business helped as they weren't forced to share an office with me after I shit myself. Damn you Soskas! Because of course everything is their fault. If they had just called me on my birthday my sphincter would be functioning properly

So I got fired, and it's mostly that evil Billy Jack's fault, troll! Rumor has it that he posted over 10,000 comments on their Facebook page in five minutes.  The pain of having to delete and block one angry troll with maybe 3 fake accounts was way too much trouble to justify  keeping me and my nonexistent book sales. Even though I don't blame Linkville this sets a horrible precedent. Now that the trolls see they have this power they could do it again, and again.

But that's the reason they fired me, Eric Worse, don't believe those plagiarism rumors.  Even though I admitted, over and over to stealing the idea of Robert Diablo. Even though I actually printed the fact that I stole it inside the book. Even though Robert Diablo was pulled almost immediately from Amazon, it's all coincidence, I would never steal anything!! Well I did steal the name of my blog, the idea of Artists in horror, my pen name, several minutes from Color of Night and lied about my writing credits, my dating Kathleen Wilhoite, I would never steal!!!!


Now dear fans, don't get upset that Robert Diablo is gone, you can still get a copy of Psychotic State:The Novel for only 45 dollars in paper back. It's a steal, but I don't steal! If you are really desperate for toilet paper and are allergic to Charmin it's perfect for you! It's already full of shit, but it can take even more.

I'm sure all 400 of my fans are rushing to Amazon.com right now to buy a copy, All 400 of my fans. Did you know that 400 fans demanded I call myself King of Splatterpunk? Did you know that over 20 employees of the San Mateo courthouse demanded I wash my underwear? Of course I have no clue who, or where those 400 fans are. They sure don't bother coming to my defense when the trolls attacked. As a matter of fact, those 400 fans don't bother liking any of my status', commenting, sharing my links, or buying my books. What the fuck 400 fans?!!? Somebody say something! Billy Jack floods linkville and I don't get one post of support! Am I delusional? OK that's a trick question, I'm as nutty as a red velvet fruit cake

Like I say howlies, it's been a bad week. I got fired. That damn Billy Jack is letting people know that my ex buddy The Eye knows I'm a lying stalker, Bobby Livingston is following me around San Mateo, that Damn Elbertson is flying around to conventions asking me stupid questions, Dani Carnage keeps making blogs exposing my lies, and Eric Hyde keeps correcting my stupid mistakes! All that and the local Target is out of XXX depends extra absorbent!

I really hope next week gets better. Maybe those 400 fans will suddenly appear and make themselves known. Or at least buy a book


No comments:

Post a Comment