Saturday, June 11, 2016

50 horror writers who are better than me

Well fans, I your cowardly lion Eric Morse, err Worse, demand to be recognized as one of the 50 greatest horror writers of all time. Why? because I am a 7 time published author of horror and science fan fiction! Even though my first four novels didn't sell and are out of print, and Berkeley wants to forget they ever existed, and now Linkville has pulled all my new novels, which technically makes me a 7-3 time published author. I think. I really get confused when dealing with numbers and words and letters and punctuation................ But still my fat, I mean huge volume of work qualifies me for this honor! Vote for me or I'll bang my head and cry, and probably shit myself!
William Pattison aka Eric Morse sucks
Billy Jack is a better horror author than William Pattison


Anyway, one of my imaginary friends challenged me to list 50 horror writers who are better than me. IMPOSSIBLE!! So impossible that I'm doing this challenge with no notes, off the top of my head with no prep. Here we go

1. Bram Stoker
2. Mary Shelley
3. Robert Louis Stevenson
4.Sheridan J Lefanu
5. Tanith Lee
6. Anne Rice
7. H.P. Lovecraft
8. Edgar Alan Poe
9. Clive Barker
10. Stephen King
11. Dean Koontz
12. Peter Straub
13. Whitley Strieber
14. August Derelith
15. Brian Keene
16. Poppy Z Brite
17. Richard Matheston
18. Robert Bloch
19. Richard Christian Matheston
20. Edward Lee
21. Joe Lansdale
22. Algernon Blackwood
23. Ray Bradbury
24. Shirley Jackson
25. Ambrose Bierce
26. Arthur Machen
27.Richard Laymon
28. William Peter Blatty
29. Joe Hill
30. Brian Lumley
31. H.G. Wells
32. Bentley Little
33. Jack Ketchum
34. Daphne Du Maurier
35.Thomas Harris
36. Harlan Ellison- My mentor!
37.F. Paul Wilson
38. Frazer Lee
39. James Herbert
40. Ramsey Campbell
41. Dan Simmons
42.Clark Ashton Smith
43. Robert McCammon
44. John Ajvide Lindquist
45. Scott Smith
46. John Skipp
47. Tim Lebbon
48. Bryan Smith
49. Michael Laimo
50. J.F Gonzalez
  That was actually pretty easy. Why don't you, my 400 loyal fans help me add to this list? I'm sure all of you can come up with a horror author who's better than me! Leave  your selection in the comments. To be honest, any horror author who isn't me is better than me, and I'm working on moving past me.
Damn you Elbertson this is your fault! You Tweed! It's because of you that I suck as a writer!

No comments:

Post a Comment